Planet Pokemon
http://pokegraveyard.forummotions.com/forum.htm MOVING TO THERE
Planet Pokemon
http://pokegraveyard.forummotions.com/forum.htm MOVING TO THERE
Planet Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon to be one of the greatest Pokemon Communitys.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beauty_Ice Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tedrick
Caterpie
Caterpie
Tedrick

Beauty_Ice Gym Empty
PostSubject: Beauty_Ice Gym   Beauty_Ice Gym EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Greetings, I'm Tedrick the Ice Gym Leader. I'am a Royal Prince king....Oh yeah... this about my Ice pokemon hmph Well.... Ice type pokemon are Elegant, Strong, Intelligent & most importantly ~Beautiful~. I could go on & on about Ice type pokemon but I will let you witness there greatness in battle. If you wish to battle me post your challenge here. I use shoddy and my name there is GymLeader_Tedrick, and I'm on the internet 24/7 so challenge me whenever you like......So get Ready to experience sheer ~Beauty~ Just make sure you bring a jacket cause it's going to get chilly. Rules: You Must have the following boxes checked (SleepClause,EvasionClause,ItemClause,TimedBattle,SpeciesClause,OHKOClause,SoulDewClause) The rest of the boxes must remain "unchecked". Continuing on, all "Uber" pokemon are forbidden of use . If you include a "Uber" pokemon in your team & I know about it I will not battle you. If you send out or have a "Uber" pokemon in your arsenal while we are battling you are dissqualified from the match immediately and will not be able to challenge me for a week! Also if we battle you are not allowed to tell anyone else what pokemon I used. I don't use Legendary pokemon & I would like you to do the same....If I succeed in our battle then you must wait 2 days before challenging me again, If you defeat me in our battle you will be awarded the "FreezingBeauty" Badge........

Last edited by Tedrick on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kance
Pidgey
Pidgey
kance

Beauty_Ice Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty_Ice Gym   Beauty_Ice Gym EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 pm

looks like ill have to beat this gym again
Back to top Go down

Beauty_Ice Gym
Page 1 of 1